First Impression Review of PSALMSTRE New Placenta Skin Whitening and Anti Aging Night Cream

Posted by DhienarChannel on Thursday, June 26, 2014

First Impression Review of PSALMSTRE New Placenta Skin Whitening and Anti Aging Night Cream with Advanced Placenta-Care Formula (15 grams)

(Philippines Skincare Product)

I had never paid attention to skincare or make up products came from foreign countries like Philippines before, but USA, Korea, and Japan. Just by 2012, I signed up to a forum called Female Daily after being a lurker and found a whole thread dedicated to Whitening Soap and Philippines Skincare. I was like "Soap? Like really... soap?" Soap was the only skincare product I didn't care (the last I care). Man, I thought as long as the soap could clean and refresh my skin after bath, then that's enough. Honestly I think all soaps from every brand do, so brand doesn't matter (but price do). The soap will just have some seconds in touch with your skin before being rinsed. After reading page by page, I then believe the rumor how Philippines women are to die for having fair skin (just like other Asians, but on higher level). I interested to get some so I picked one soap and facial day cream from Gluta-C. That's all for 2012. I never came back to Philippines skincare products due to the high price, but this June 2014 I peep again the thread and the seller's online store regularly. Meh, I need to get rid of post-acne dark spot and the dullness. 

I got some items from New Placenta line of PSALMSTRE Enterprises, Inc. Here what I purchased:
  1. Psalmstre New Placenta Skin Whitening and Anti Aging Night Cream (with Advanced Placenta-Care Formula) 15 grams -- for IDR 78.000 or about USD 6.67
  2. Psalmstre New Placenta Beauty Cream Skin Whitening and Anti Aging Classic Peach Formula (with Sun Protection Factor / SPF) 15 grams -- for IDR 78.000 or about USD 6.67
  3. Psalmstre New Placenta Facial Toner Skin Whitening + Bio-Placenta Plant Extracts (with Advanced Placenta-Care Formula) 100 ml -- for IDR 75.000 or about USD 6.41
  4. Psalmstre New Placenta Herbal Beauty Soap Skin Whitening and Anti Aging with Goat's Mik (with Advanced Placenta-Care Formula) 135 grams -- for IDR 67.000 or about USD 5.73

Here is my first impression review on Psalmstre New Placenta Night Cream.   

By first sight, either it's from its official website or real product, it looked like something you can't trust. I'm really sorry to say this, but the packaging design looks fake, cheap, and unprofessional. This is how most of beauty products-that you can find in Indonesian traditional market stores-packed like, which most of girls or women like me think it's unbranded-unlicensed-unsafe ones. But..if you look up close to each Philippines beauty product, they all (most of them) have 'this kind' of packaging. They have official website, but duh they choose to use free email service Yahoo for costumer service.

So why I still picked this up? Idk, I trust the seller, Baterflai Tat (Mam, give me discount on the next purchase please! Hahaha).This is the first local online store in Indonesia I know sells Philippines skincare products. I read that one of the owners has spouse from Philippines and she sells products that recommended by most Filipinos and of course her family, it's great! She also purchases all items directly from the companies. She uploads photos of her visits. So I believe in its authenticity because so many fake ones out there. Then, Philippines is also well known for its amazing and works well beauty products (mostly in skin whitening). By the way, that's my reason believe in Philippines beauty products. So 'why I still picked this up' question again.

The box of PSALMSTRE New Placenta Skin Whitening and Anti Aging Night Cream
I'm 24 yo and concern about having young and supple skin. Anti aging skincare is over the whitening. I'm also naturally brown colored skin that my friends told me it's just like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's hahahaha. I don't think to whiten my skin. If I ever buy whitening products, it's for my uneven skin, erase the dark spot of sun, dark spot of acne, remove the dullness. Among all Philippines skincare Baterflai Tat's sells, Psalmstre is one of the two (I guess) contain anti aging formula. Another one is used already by many Female Daily Whitening Soap and Philippines Skincare's members while I couldn't even get a single review of this. I'm curious to know, I have to try how it deals. And then and then and then... Baterflai Tat said the man behind the company (the owner) looked so young for his age. He said that's because he used Psalmstre Placenta products. Gals, I fell into the ads.


On the box, it's sealed by stickers, both on top and bottom of the box. Once you remove the sticker, you still can stick it again but unlike before, it won't perfectly stick. You'll see like air bubbles on. Mine was manufactured on February 2014, going to expire by February 2016.

List of the ingredients.

PSALMSTRE New Placenta Skin Whitening and Anti Aging Night Cream Ingredients

Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclomethicone or Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Water (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Peuraria Lobata Root Extract (and) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (and) Ethyparaben (and) Butylparaben (and) Proplparaben (and) Isobutylparaben, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Panax Fingsend Root Extract, Lactose (and) Whey Protein, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (and) Cocotrimonium Methosulfate (and) Placental Protein (and) Behentrimonium Chloride (and) PPG-15 Stearyl Ether (and) Polyquaternium-68 (and) Hydroxypropyl Guar, Water (and) Lecithin (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Glycerin (and) Polysorbate 20 (and) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (and) Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract (and) Acetyl Glutamine (and) rh(sh)-Oligopeptide-1 (and) rh(sh)-Oligopeptide-2 rh(sh)-Polypeptide-1 (and) rh(sh)-Polypeptide-9 (and) rh(sh)-Polypeptide-11


What they claims on the box

Psalmstre's "ALL NEW" New Placenta Night Cream contains bio-placenta extracts to help repair, nourish, and rejuvenate photo-aged while you sleep. Wake up and fell the difference with clearer, younger-looking and plump skin thanks to this night cream's whitening, regenerating and firming effects that defy skin aging.

How to use it

Appy a generous amount on the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. For best results use regularly with New Placenta Care Formula beauty products by Psalmstre.
 Opening the box, you'll find little pamphlet describing what the product is, how it works, and how to apply.

How does it works?

Bio-placenta provides skin with 5 Growth Factors to:
  • Help repair damaged cells and promote skin' overall health and vitality
  • Promote skin elaticity by stimulating collagen production
  • Help diminish the appearance of skin imperfections
  • Nourish skin and accelerate growth of new cells
  • Whiten skin and protect it from free radicals

The jar is sealed too
Forgive me, I'm not best in describing scents and creams. I haven't tried many product so I can't compare its smell and texture with other creams. It has pleasant smell, yet it contains perfume from the ingredients list. Not too strong. For me it's calming. Smell like a combination of fresh fruits. The cream is watery. If you try to dab it, you'll feel like you only take the water on your finger though you actually picked the cream itself. The texture is like coconut lump. Hmm, how to tell you? What I've told? Got me? Hahaha..

Yes I bought 4 items of Psalmstre, but I tried to use one by one for some days to see my skin reacts to each item. Will be easy for me to judge which did what. I did single use of this night cream. It's easily absorbed by my skin and not greasy. You just need to make sure you even out the cream until you no longer see something white. Within just one night, I got to know this cream does make my pores (under the eyes, near the nose) larger. Or maybe I'm too quick to judge? Did my pores large already before I used it that it was just me didn't pay attention to it before? I trick it with Kojie San soap, because it works tighten my pores. After some days, I can judge this doesn't break my skin. I used Olay and Pond's anti aging products. They caused all the pimples grow wild. Recently my skin turned become acne prone skin. Very very easy to grow new acne. It's safe for my sensitive skin which I'm happy for. I also wake up with a supple and moisturized skin. It's not drying. It doesn't peel my skin, unlike night cream gel I got from aesthetics clinics. You know, that yellow cream gel (from Immortal or Theraskin).  My skin looks healthy.

I have short fine smile lines near my nose. I can't judge this cream in its anti aging effectiveness for now as I've used this for about a week (however it's first impression review right?). And I'm still 24. You will see if someone aged well or quickly by years ahead.

I will try to keep using this and finish the Psalmstre Placenta Night Cream. All in all, I trust this product. I will make the progress review soon. Sometimes I'm about to repurchase, sometimes not, you know girls... many other Philippines products in line that worth to try.

Anyway, tell me how to pronounce this brand name: Psalmstre. I kept looking back to the website or the box to make sure the spell is right LOL.

Blog, Updated at: 2:39 AM

2 comments:

Sekarlangit Umastuti said...

If it is good for your skin, then it's probably good too for mine. Nice review, by the way :) but, my question, why did you use anti-aging cream? you're still 24 y.o. Is it because of the skin quality of a 24 y.o. girl? I thought about it, this cream would fit best to your mother's skin. But I think about the slow reaction of the cream will be shown, since the skin quality would be different from young adult like us.

Unknown said...

Pronunciatiin is /salms-tre/

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Related Links (Ads)

Recent Posts

Archive

Search This Blog